So we did NOT hike to Fohabe this morning. I was up at 5(ish) and out the door by 5:50 this morning. It was raining. By the time I drove to pick up Mirana, realized I forgot by hiking boots and drove back to the house the team had decided to delay the trip until tomorrow.
It is the dry season now. We just went at least two weeks without rain so for it to rain on the one day we are going out this week is clearly not my timing. I would have gone this morning because it is just rain; and rain is only wet.