This week will be a week of firsts.
- The first recording session for the SD Card Project will happen this week.
- The first testing of the cards in the village will happen this week.
- The first group-appointed men will step forward as a leadership candidates in AKZ.
The SD Card Project is moving forward in small steps. Tim writes a lesson, waits for a national to correct his poor Malagasy, then adds the corrections to the document. This week Tim will meet with Rivo, a national partner, to record the first two lessons. These two lessons will be included in this first, limited distribution among believers in AKZ. After a few days of listening and making notes for clarity of teaching and clarity of voice, any necessary corrections will be made to the recordings or the scripts as needed.
- For God to give us wisdom as we decide what are the FIRST lessons to include on the card.
- For Rivo’s health, mainly his vocals to endure the reading and re-reading of scripts.
- For God to strengthen the men in AKZ who will enter into a leadership discipleship course. Ask God to give them clear minds to learn and boldness to ask questions when they do not understand.
- For God to help our ears to hear Malagasy well. For God to help our minds and our tongues to speak Malagasy well.